For example, Porter Kirkwood has disclosed that he is a member of "death teams" making extrajudicial decisions about medical treatment and end of life of incompetent adults without participation of courts.
Also, Porter Kirkwood made a disclosure that the Delaware County involved the notorious (and now dead) psychologist from Albany, "Dr." (he is no medical doctor, just a PhD in psychology) Richard Hamill in "sex offender treatment" of captive children in foster care of Delaware County - where the Delaware County attorney was both an attorney for the children's legal guardian, the Delaware County, and a prosecutor in juvenile proceedings in Delaware County, arranging, without proper consent, for experimental treatment of such children.
In December of 2016, I filed a FOIL request, this one:
I was seeking documents showing:
- How the Delaware County paid the numerous experts that the District Attorney's office and the County Attorney's office/DSS hired over the years to testify in criminal and child neglect/abuse proceedings - in many of them, I was the attorney of record and can personally testify that such experts were called by Delaware County officials to testify;
- Whether the County has ever paid to a psychologist by the name of Eileen Treacy - who
- supported the elections of Judge Gary Rosa, and
- whose misconduct has been the reason for a wrongful conviction in New Jersey of Kelly Michaels for 47 years in prison for sexual child abuse, since reversed, and Kelly Michaels exonerated. It is Eileen Treacy's brainwashing of parents and children, and her 8-day-long testimony that got the wrongful conviction of Kelly Michaels for multiple crimes, including impossible ones (a child testified that Kelly Michaels allegedly put a knife up his rectum, with no injury to show for it, after which the child allegedly told Kelly Michaels "thank you");
- For contracts with Dr. Hamill regarding his "sex offender treatment program" - the one who "treated" children in foster care in the custody of Delaware County.
- Documents proving whether any federal money was used to pay for any of the contracts.
- Documents showing whether the New York State health authorities gave permission for treatment of children in foster care through Dr. Hamill's experimental programs (Porter Kirkwood admitted that the program was experimental in his meeting with voters).
1) same as Delaware County (based on its prior response to my other FOIL request - for the 321 pages of the County's telephone bill to be scanned and sent to my e-mail address) claimed that it has NO INVENTORY OF EQUIPMENT bought with taxpayer money - a good basis for impeachment and criminal prosecution of Treasurer Beverly Shields,
Delaware County does not have ANY accounting for MULTIPLE experts it has hired - and paid - over the years, who testified in criminal and child abuse/neglect proceedings.
You know who hired them?
DA Richard Northrup, who now became a judge - and is likely untouchable from prosecution (who will prosecute him - his longtime friend and colleague John Hubbard, or his own attorney New York State Attorney General who already represented him in many cases?), and Porter Kirkwood who ran from his position as the County Attorney.
But, the most important thing is that - there is NO PERMISSION from the health authorities to engage children in foster care in Delaware County in experimental psychological treatment programs - and never was.
So, Delaware County just confirmed that Porter Kirkwood, in addition to his other "achievements", engaged children in the care of the county into illegal medical/psychological experimentation.
That is, in addition to:
- acting as a private attorney representing people sued for elder abuse, while being a full-time County employee paid to investigate and prosecute elder abuse;
- having conflicts of interest in the use of County money - which was part of NYS Comptroller's investigation;
- does not do his job, and aids and abets criminal conduct, unauthorized practice of law, delegating to non-attorneys drafting and approval of legal documents; and, as was recently discovered,
- being an errand boy for the former DSS Commissioner's pet non-profits (now investigated by the FBI).
Since no state officials would investigate and prosecute these personages, I wonder whether the FBI that is currently (reportedly) investigating Delaware County, its use of funds, and its Department of Social Services, will pick up this trail.
I will make sure they would.
P.S. Kirkwood resigned on December 21, 2016, claiming that he has left his position of Delaware County attorney - with all its power, and all its legal and illegal perks - for another employment.
New York law requires attorneys to update information about their employment within 30 days of any change in employment, name and/or contact information.
Kirkwood was supposed to re-register with his new place of employment within 30 days of December 21, 2016, his date of resignation.
That day, January 20, 2017, came and passed.
Porter Kirkwood, as of today, January 27, 2017, is still listed as Delaware County Attorney toiling at 111 Main Street Delhi, New York.
Apparently, attorney disciplinary rules are not mandatory for Porter Kirkwood - with his powerful protectors, with all the no-bid contracts he helped secure, with all the taxpayers' money that he helped pass into the wrong hands.
I wonder whether the FBI will finally get him, or will the protectors corrupt even the FBI.
Let's see what happens.
Update as of February 1, 2017: In view of a threat of a defamation lawsuit posted here by an anonymous commentator, claiming that I am spreading "dangerous misinformation", but not pointing out what exactly constitutes misinformation, not providing proof that it is misinformation, here is some information from me, and some policies about how this blog operates and will continue to operate.