In fact, upon my information, but for Rhonda Cook, at least one of these two people, had a considerable chance of not surviving the ordeal.
I wrote about that persecution of journalist Mark Thomason and Attorney Stookey
here (with additional links to more blogs within this article) and here.
I also wrote how the State of Georgia appears to target criminal defense attorneys with disciplinary actions for nonsense while allowing attorneys and judges engaged in corruption escape any accountability.
I also wrote how the State of Georgia allows its judges caught in misconduct to escape accountability, run from the bench, get into the legislature, and from there, attempt to squash (oops, "reform") the very body that was supposed, on behalf of the public, to investigate and prosecute judicial misconduct in the state.
As one of the witnesses to this sad story told me characterizing this whole mess with judges "helping out" one another to escape accountability in investigations of corruption - the best way to survive a firing squad is to kill the firing squad, first.
And that's exactly what Judge Brenda Weaver has been doing with the two people who had the audacity to apply for court records and, when told to buzz off, and told, and told, and told again, and threatened, and threatened again, and slapped with a motion for thousands of dollars for attorney fees, and slapped with "judge-friendly media" slander - continued to go on and on in digging more and more and even submitting the entire file to the FBI.
And now, ladies and gentlemen, while our world-renowned "free press" is busy discussing the "flood footwear" and the next faux pas of our President, that same free press, nearly all of it, with few courageous exceptions, turned a completely deaf ear to the BASHING, vicious, cruel bashing of a journalist, who dared to investigate a CORRUPT judge.
Well, the "free press" did not actually turn a completely deaf ear - only a tone deaf ear.
Because, the so-called mass media central press sources DID cover the recent DISMISSAL of complaints (4 of them, including one from a professional association of journalists of the State of Georgia) against Judge Brenda Weaver, saying that:
1. after investigation and talking to ONE witness (Judge Weaver's former law clerk, Judge Weaver's husband's former employee and the prosecutor in the case who signed the arrest warrant Alison Sosebee), the investigation took what Sosebee told them at face value and dismissed the case for "lack of evidence" and as being "without merit";
- Washington Post reporting on the dismissal;
- New York Times reporting on the same
- She was the Chairperson of the JQC before its "reform" and was forced to resign only long after the complaints were filed, and only because of a public outcry;
- She was represented in the dismissed FBI investigation by the PRESENT JQC Chairman;
- Her daughter works in the law firm of one of the members of the JQC who decided this case and DID NOT recuse, and - to crown it all;
- she DID influence criminal investigation and prosecution of Thomason and Stookey, and there is evidence and witnesses of that, which the corrupt JQC did not want to consider;
- she bought off the attorney for the court reporter not only with money, $17,000 out of her "court operating account" which was supplied - as a bribe - by the County and not the State, similarly to how it happened in Los Angeles County in California recently, but also with a nomination of that attorney to a judgeship, instead of the judge who called a witness "nigger Ray", repeatedly, and Brenda Weaver ordered the stenographer to cook the transcripts and cook the audio tape so that the media "would not get what they want", and there are witnesses to stenographer admitting to that order;
- that the Speaker of the Legislature of the State of Georgia who appointed some of the members of the JQC who decided this case is - guess, who? - Judge Brenda Weaver's former SWEETHEART, and that there is an interesting history stemming from certain arrangements between him, Brenda Weaver's husband's family, and the Governor of the State as to how to make Brenda Weaver a judge.
- robbed taxpayers of money,
- robbed taxpayers of honest judicial services,
- robbed taxpayers of their trust in the integrity of the judiciary, and
- corrupted or intimidated everybody around her, with documentary proof and witness accounts -
Post a Comment