- prosecution of crimes committed against us before I was admitted to practice law (and started to make motions to recuse local judge Becker who was extensively sued by many people, who fabricated certificate of the 2002 election after I pointed it out to him in a motion [my law license was suspended for pointing out Becker's fraud in a motion to recuse that the disciplinary court has "modestly" called "a client matter"] and defrauded voters as to his 2012 election and who has recently "retired" from the bench before his time, suggesting he was given an order to leave or get booted - as Judge Peters recently gave to her very "special counsel" Christina Ryba) and
- non-prosecution of a burglary into our home in Delhi, NY that was committed in September 2013 by a known subject, after I started to criticize judicial misconduct - and misconduct of DA Northrup's office
- a burglary with a threatening evidence left on the floor of our bedroom remains un-investigated,
- DNA from the burglary likely lost, spoiled or hidden,
- a confession is lost or destroyed,
- our statements are unpreserved and unreported,
- incident reports hidden, investigating police officers coerced into saying there were no confession after they told us there was,
- after I was denied a public hearing and was practically forced to "choose" whether
- not to come to a hearing or
- to come and physically appear in a closed room, without witnesses, before judges I criticized, their pet prosecutor I criticized and who wanted me in jail because her tender sensibilities were upset when an audio recording of what really occurred in the conference where transcripts were fabricated was posted on the Internet
After all, I read what reportedly happened to a critic of judicial misconduct in New York Sunny Shue - and that murder was still not properly investigated.
Danger in our days, to your safety as well as to your rights comes more from the government than from anybody else, and, as I said before, life of critics of official misconduct in New York and in Delaware County is forfeit.
So, I will stay away from New York, and recommend other people to do that, too.
It is yet another way of voting against governmental corruption in New York by leaving the state and taking your tax dollars to another state.
To all of you who are left behind in New York, especially to the critics of governmental misconduct - stay safe.