- no report still;
- no promised call from Tim Buckley still, as was promised to Barbara O'Sullivan, along with the report, yesterday (probably, the lawyers are talking to the insurance company and the insurance company does not allow the law enforcement to tell the truth in the report, see my previous blog here);
- members of the Delhi Fire Department are expressing displeasure to employees of Barbara's brother (of all people) about them not being paid for their firefighting "jobs", and being upset at being "put down like that";
- the firefighter's wife Sharon Reichert-Morgan is in some kind of trouble because of my blogs posting her messages to me.
The rank-and-file members of the Delhi Fire Department can discuss the fire to their heart's desire - but the report is not there from their bosses, and that is very damaging.
Yet, they blame not their bosses, and certainly not themselves, for not doing their jobs properly (because that admission may be prohibited by insurance).
They blame my blogs, the mirror of their conduct.
By the way, the report was supposed to be made immediately, according to my prior conversation - couple of years ago - with a firefighter who was my client.
And - an interesting development.
The firefighter's wife Sharon Reichert-Morgan who claims she does not use her work time for personal business, sent me a message on Messenger (I wonder if it was on her county-issued cell phone or County computer) begging me for a telephone conversation.
This was my first reply.
Sharon Reichert-Morgan insisted that:
I asked what I asked for yesterday when Sharon Reichert-Morgan was promising a smear campaign, to hide her firefighter husband's key if my own husband is burning (hint, hint), calling me, my husband, the victims and their families various bad names.
Just a video hangout, livestreamed, videotaped, with Sharon Reichert-Morgan and her husband participating
I did not hear back from Sharon Reichert-Morgan yet as to that counter-offer.
Saying that she was only trying to "persuade me" - I will let my readers be judges of the sincerity of those particulars methods of "persuasion", see messages of Sharon Reichert-Morgan published here and here.
Sharon Reichert-Morgan was very cavalier yesterday on Facebook claiming that I am crazy.
Now she is begging for a phone conversation with a crazy person?
Interesting - what could have happened to sober her up so quickly?
Very likely, Sharon Reichert-Morgan had a good conversation with attorneys Amy Merklen, or Porter Kirkwood, and/or her boss or bosses, who, probably, explained to her that, even though my license is temporarily suspended, my brains and training as a trial lawyer are not, only I am using these skills for journalism now.
I am still skilled to exact information from people, especially from social services and law enforcement, and I did extract information that I needed from Sharon Reichert-Morgan's statements and statements of her friends and commentators which was exposing untruths and potential misconduct of Sharon Reichert-Morgan, her husband, her husband's employer the Delhi Fire Department and her own employer the Delaware County Department of Social Services.
Sharon Reichert-Morgan also must have forgotten that she gets her money funded by my taxes and subject to my scrutiny through FOIL requests, and for that reason, insulting me, at the very least, was not advisable.
Sharon Reichert-Morgan also must have forgotten that nobody prevents me, license or no license, from making FOIL requests, obtaining documents and reporting on documents and stories reported to me from Delaware County.
In fact, now I have more free time to do that.
That's called journalism, for which this country did not invent licenses yet.
Sharon Reichert-Morgan implied in her today's messages to me that I incorrectly got "her" children (two children and one stepchild) "involved in this", and that she would never involve mine.
Yet, it is not me who got "her" children involved in this discussion, it was Sharon Riechert-Morgan herself, in her messages to me, which I simply verified against certain sources from the area, and commented on her truthfulness and her potential abuse of power in regards of the child or children, as a social services department employee.
- other social services employees use their influence to affect custody proceedings and even adoption proceedings (I have names of particular social workers in mind, and the Department of Social Services knows who and in what cases), and knowing
- behavior of local judges in relation to all social workers, and especially female young social workers, and
- taking into consideration the semi-nude picture Sharon Reichert-Morgan has sent me with a request to publish it,
Now apparently Sharon Reichert-Morgan is in trouble, and is begging me for an opportunity to entrap me with a phone conversation into a charge of unauthorized practice of law.
As I showed above, I counter-offered what I offered from the very beginning - a videotaped and livestreamed chat on Google Hangouts, with Reichert, her husband firefighter, and with other members of the firefighting team and law enforcement who participated in
- the alleged extinguishing of the fire and
- who hovered around Barbara O'Sullivan's property in police uniform pretending they are on government business.
No answer so far.
Well, I am patient and I can wait.
I will report any developments of this story.