Northrup then became a judge, re-entered the case where he was a - recused - prosecutor and engaged in ex parte communications with judges in local justice courts (several of them) offering to preside over a case of my former client, proceeding without me pro se.
After one judge recused, Northrup offered the case to another judge.
Then, somehow Judge Rosa got involved and, also based on an ex parte communications with judges and prosecutors, sent the case to yet another judge, without vacating Northrup's sending the case to a different court.
So, now the case has been sent to two different courts - to one by Judge Norhtrup, the former prosecutor in the case, and another by Judge Rosa, who is also full of conflicts of interest in that particular case.
The case involves not only ex parte communications of ALL judges who so far were involved in that case, and those are:
- Yvonne Pagillo, of Walton Village Court;
- Douglas Card, of Deposit Town Court;
- Joseph Cawley, Chief Administrative Judge of Criminal Courts in the 6th Judicial District;
- Robert Mulvey, at that time Chief Administrative Judge of the 6th Judicial District;
- Michael Coccoma, Chief Administrative Judge of upstate New York;
- Richard Northrup, Delaware County Court judge (and former recused prosecutor);
- J. Neal Phelby, Deposit Town Court;
- Gary Rosa, Delaware County Court judge;
- Michael T. O'Brien, Hancock Town court judge;
- Herbert Buckley, Hancock Village court judge.
I will provide a more detailed analysis of Williams v Pennsylvania in a separate blog, believe me, the case is bad.
- Douglas Card;
- J. Neal Felby and
- Michael O'Brien
- raves about law schools building urinals in his honor during child custody proceedings,
- holds ex parte trials to which he instructs court personnel not to allow public access, misleading the public that the trial is not being held;
- admits evidence by boxes without looking at it - if it comes from a "connected" attorney;
- blocks access to that evidence when his decisions are appealed;
- gives away evidence during the pendency of appeal precluding the appeal from being perfected;
- employes as court reporters Facebook friends of his long-time female law clerk to whom he has, apparently, tender feelings (Dowd reacted very personally to a motion to recuse involving her clear misconduct);
- allows antisemitic court personnel to engaged in violent revenge against Jewish litigants who dared to complain against them;
- throws Jewish litigants out of the courthouse for making motions to recuse him - after granting such motions, and claims that any motion to recuse is a disruption of court proceedings which entitle him to use armed court security against the moving parties.