On October 19, 2016 I've mailed, by certified mail, a criminal complaint against Delaware County Clerk Sharon O'Dell and her personnel who enters court judgment (Debra and Haley).
I filed that sworn criminal complaint with the Delhi Village Police and the Delaware County Sheriff's Department - and with Delaware County Board of Supervisors, requesting immediate removal of Sharon O'Dell and whoever from her personnel participated in the fraud - and impeachment of Sharon O'Dell.
On October 24, 2016 the Delhi Village Police, the Delaware County Sheriff's Department and the Chairman of the Delaware County Board of Supervisors James Eisel received the criminal complaint by certified mail.
After that, things moved fast.
On October 25, 2016 Chairman of Delaware County Board of Supervisors James Eisel sent me a letter:
- acknowledging receipt of my "letter" (sworn criminal complaint) of October 19, 2016;
- stating that he will share the "letter" with the "Legislative Committee which has oversight responsibility for the County Clerk's Office", but
- warned me that "since [I] have filed [my] complaint with law enforcement, [Eisel] will await the results of an investigation before forming an opinion on how to proceed".
- acknowledging receipt of my "written criminal complaint against Jonathan Follender, Debra Green, M & C Brothers and Sharon O'Dell"; and
- notifying me that the complaint "will be investigated by the Sheriff's Criminal Investigation Division", Senior Investigator Karl Vagts.
The guy speaking to Sharon O'Dell is Walton attorney Michael DeGroat, frequently assigned by local judges as a foreclosure referee.
The man in glasses diligently loading up from the goodies on the table in a courtroom, to commemorate running from office ("retirement") of a court officer under criminal investigation of documented criminal behavior, is a criminal court judge and former Delaware County District Attorney Richard Northrup.
See him in one of my previous blogs receiving oath of office from a private attorney (former judge) Carl Becker.
There are only two local criminal court judges dealing with felonies - and my criminal complaint was of felonies, which is why the Sheriff's office is investigating:
- Judge Gary Rosa - and his law clerk Nancy Deming is a member of Del-Chen-O, an organization that paid for two advertisements in two separate newspapers endorsing Sharon O'Dell during the pendency of the criminal investigation against her; and
- Judge Richard Northrup - who allowed a "retirement party" to be held for a suspect under criminal investigation, in the courthouse, where he personally attended and ate, thus projecting to everybody involved the message that Sharon O'Dell did nothing wrong, and thus prejudging the criminal case.
Among the attendees of the "retirement party" are Sharon O'Dell's two subordinates, Debra Goodrich
and Haley Gransbury
who are also the subjects of my criminal complaint, because the complaint was not only against Sharon O'Dell, but against her personnel who may have entered the fraudulent judgment with Sharon O'Dell "Enter" stamp - and there are only two employees in Delaware County Clerk's office who enter such judgment:
Debra Goodrich (left on the picture below) and Haley Gransbury (on the far left).
Yet, apparently, a criminal complaint filed against them with irrefutable supporting documentary evidence is some kind of a joke.
It could have been a joke yesterday - when FBI was also turned into a joke by presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
Yet, today, with Donald Trump elected president, even though on a Republican ticket (and Sharon O'Dell is a Republican), Donald Trump will have to show voters who elected him that he is worthy of the trust put into him - starting with cleaning up the DOJ and FBI that caused the American people to be so disgusted with corruption in the government that they elected an outsider of the political establishment, even a not-so-attractive outsider, in a landslide.
The FBI and DOJ will have to walk on eggshells in anticipation of President Trump's cleanup, and might actually do their job properly, at least for a short period of time.
Since the feds are now also available for investigation of Sharon O'Dell's (and the crew's) crimes, because the fraudulent judgment was sent through mail across the state borders, as Sharon O'Dell knew it would be, it will not be only brothers Mills who would be investigating, and it will not be only Judges Rosa and Northrup available to preside over the criminal case - when both judges already disqualified themselves by wishing the "happy retirement" of Sharon O'Dell, and, for Northrup, even allowing her to hold a "retirement party" in courtroom which he attended.
It is disgusting when the County establishment acts like a criminal investigation against a county official for commission of felonies in a courthouse:
- by hiding the fact of the criminal investigation - starting with the "courageous journalist" Lillian Browne of Walton Reporter who reports only what she is allowed to report;
- by endorsing a suspect under criminal investigation as if nothing happened, and by
- allowing a suspect under criminal investigation for committing crime in the courthouse to hold parties in that same courthouse and inviting there for entertainment, a judge who may be presiding over the criminal case.