I attached to the complaint the following documents:
1) Gumo's testimony in front of NYS Commission for Judicial Conduct on September 18, 2014;
2) Gumo's testimony in front of Delaware County Court on February 24, 2016 when he was caught by attorney Joseph Ermeti about
- the time when he left to New York City to testify in front of the Judicial Conduct Commission,
- that he has a disability that prevents him from signing his own warrants - which is the requirement of Criminal Procedure Law;
- as to the day when he stamped the warrant;
- as to the fact that he himself stamped the warrant, and not his court clerk Cathy Fletcher;
5) Judge Lambert's ruling that the warrant is invalid because of Gumo's misconduct;
6) Acting DA John Hubbard's request to dismiss the indictment because of the pre-trial ruling that no evidence derived from the illegal arrest warrant may be used at trial; and
7) Judge Lambert's dismissal of Barbara O'Sullivan's case on February 25, 2016 - see items 5), 6) and 7) published in my earlier blog here.
The question that remains is - why Acting Delaware County DA John Hubbard did not prosecute Judge Gumo for perjury and did not investigate him for official misconduct?
Because Acting DA Hubbard benefits from Judge Gumo's misconduct by drumming up convictions that allowed him to run for the office of the District Attorney and claim to voters that he is "tough on crime"?