EVOLUTION OF JUDICIAL TYRANNY:

"If the judges interpret the laws themselves, and suffer none else to interpret, they may easily make, of the laws, [a shredded] shipman's hose!" - King James I of England, around 1616.

“No class of the community ought to be allowed freer scope in the expression or publication of opinions as to the capacity, impartiality or integrity of judges than members of the bar. They have the best opportunities of observing and forming a correct judgment. They are in constant attendance on the courts. Hundreds of those who are called on to vote never enter a court-house, or if they do, it is only at intervals as jurors, witnesses or parties. To say that an attorney can only act or speak on this subject under liability to be called to account and to be deprived of his profession and livelihood by the very judge or judges whom he may consider it his duty to attack and expose, is a position too monstrous to be entertained for a moment under our present system,” Justice Sharwood in Ex Parte Steinman and Hensel, 95 Pa 220, 238-39 (1880).


“Because the law requires that judges no matter how corrupt, who do not act in the clear absence of jurisdiction while performing a judicial act, are immune from suit, former Judge Ciavarella will escape liability for the vast majority of his conduct in this action. This is, to be sure, against the popular will, but it is the very oath which he is alleged to have so indecently, cavalierly, baselessly and willfully violated for personal gain that requires this Court to find him immune from suit”, District Judge A. Richard Caputo in H.T., et al, v. Ciavarella, Jr, et al, Case No. 3:09-cv-00286-ARC in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Document 336, page 18, November 20, 2009. This is about judges who were sentencing kids to juvenile detention for kickbacks.


"The legal profession must take great care not to emulate the many occupational groups that have managed to convert licensure from a sharp weapon of public defense into blunt instrument of self-enrichment". Walter Gellhorn, "The Abuse of Occupational Licensing", University of Chicago Law Review, Volume 44 Issue 1, September of 1976.


This case illustrates to me the serious consequences to the Bar itself of
not affording the full protections of the First Amendment to its applicants for
admission. For this record shows that [the rejected attorney candidate] has
many of the qualities that are needed in the American Bar. It shows not only that [the rejected attorney
candidate] has followed a high moral, ethical and patriotic course in all of
the activities of his life, but also that he combines these more common virtues with
the uncommon virtue of courage to stand by his principles at any cos
t.
It is such men as these who have most greatly honored the profession of the law.
… The legal profession will lose much of its nobility and its glory if it is
not constantly replenished with lawyers like these. To force the Bar to become
a group of thoroughly orthodox, time-serving, government-fearing individuals is
to humiliate and degrade it.”


In Re Anastaplo,

18 Ill. 2d 182, 163 N.E.2d 429 (1959), cert. granted, 362 U.S. 968 (1960), affirmed over strong dissent, 366
U.S. 82 (1961), Justice Black, Chief Justice Douglas and Justice Brennan, dissenting.







Saturday, April 23, 2016

One more dead dog. An arson and attempted at murder was committed in Delaware County overnight against Barbara O'Sullivan and Alecia Bracci. No investigation. No Ozzie.

I wrote on this blog about the recent victories in criminal cases of Barbara O'Sullivan and Alecia Bracci.


Most recently, I wrote that Barbara O'Sullivan looks nearly exactly like Derek Bowie's girlfriend, and that Derek Bowie, former fake Deputy Sheriff, appears to be like a loose cannon waiting to strike again - especially since he is not prosecuted by the Delaware County's claimed protector of people Acting District Attorney John Hubbard, because Derek Bowie's uncle Jeff Bowie works in the District Attorney's office.

I also wrote that after the dismissal of her criminal charges, the following things have happened to her or her daughter:


There were also hints dropped to Barbara by different people that she should better get away from Delhi, NY, or it can get worse.

Now it got worse.

Last night.

Barbara's house burnt down, a dog died (Barbara was able to save herself and two other dogs and her daughter was not at home, but what appears like a "Molotov cocktail" was thrown through the window, was thrown into her daughter's bedroom).

What saved Barbara was that she was not asleep and she heard the noise when the windows were broken.

The Delhi fire department arrived and, according to Barbara, would not even take their hose out, no attempts to extinguish the fire.

Yet, according to reports, they looked for something in the fire because they stripped certain structures.

Why?

What were they looking for?

Making sure that the tablet with video recordings of police misconduct that Derek Bowie did not destroy by assault on Barbara with a police vehicle September 5, 2014 is now safely destroyed?

Now.

By the witness accounts what happened was a terrorist attack upon two people and three pets, under the circumstances suggesting retaliation for criticizing the local government.

One pet died.

Another pet died a couple of weeks ago.

Threats were sent to a person's phone.

Two people narrowly escaped death tonight, one by not being at home, the other by being not asleep at the time of the explosion.

Let me tell you this - if such a chain of events would have happened to somebody "important", all hell would be loose by now.

All the Ozzie's of the immediate world would have been on the property.

Yet, in this case the police did not even take statements from Barbara, the witness of what occurred - and the Margaretville police officer who previously refused to investigate threatening messages against Alecia Bracci, was on the scene and refused to give to Barbara his name - which is very interesting.

Really?

Here is what happened to the house and what remained of it:




My friend and her daughter survived - and that is what matters, but wouldn't people of Delaware County be very afraid that something like this is happening in their neck of woods, under the circumstances suggesting intentional arson and murder attempt, and the police is not investigating?

Not even taking written statements from witnesses?  Not even trying to conduct recorded interviews, to preserve memories of witnesses?

With all the alleged "anti-terrorist" training the local police is recently boasting of?

Or, is it that Barbara O'Sullivan, the daughter and sister of a police officer and a retired corrections officer herself, and her daughter are not entitled to police protection nowadays?

Because she dared to sued a fake police officer for vehicular assault?

Because she files FOIL requests about the workings of the Delhi Sheriff's Department?

34 comments:

  1. Your statements about the Delhi FD not trying to put out the fire are a complete lie. We pulled hose and fought that fire as we would have fought any fire. When we arrived on scene, the roof was gone and the house was fully involved. There is no way it could have been saved. Makes me question any other "facts" you claim to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what were we looking for? Fire extending into areas that were enclosed. All structure fires require searching for extension. Keep your insinuations in your head if your knowledge on the subject is less than zero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This just goes to show that they have no knowledge of what it takes to fight a fire..

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment. It will be communicated to the victims who reported to me that firefighters refused to go to the house and refused to take the hose. Since you are employed by the Delaware County and the victim is suing a Delaware County police officer, please, forgive me if I believe her and not you. You can question veracity of anything else in my reporting, it is your right. I stick to reports of eye witnesses who I trust. And, by the way, the fact that you comment here anonymously and are afraid to reveal your name (it can be subpoenaed though through an IP address you used to make the post) makes me trust my eyewitness rather than you even more. Archer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, Archer, my "insinuations" are based on reports of some experts about what may have occurred. And what they are saying is not pretty. And not in favor of Delaware County firemen and investigators either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most obserd insinuation if read in a long time. I know at least one firefighter who was in there. Who doesn't give a fuck about anything that has to do with anyone. That same firefighter who went back INSIDE with other men to locate an animal. You on the other hand are the one who's adding fuel to the fire.

    Say what you wish. I do not and never have worked for the county or the state so please bash me anyway needed.

    P.S. Barbara looks nothing like Kylie and before you have something to say about that. I know who both of them are. With running at the mouth about something you were not at...are hurting "your friend" with any of the wrong doings that have happened to her. Because you sound like a fool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Employed by delaware county? It's called VOLLUNTEERING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the government covers actions of a "volunteer" with liability insurance, he is an employee to me.

      Delete
  8. Please fix my typos while you are at it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. If that was to me about the volunteering I know thats what they do. I also do in another town. I was referring to her trying to bash every employee of Delaware county to "discrete" them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Discrete", "obserd" - those are "typos"?

    If Barbara looks "nothing like Kylie", people have eyes and will see for themselves. If you "know a firefighter" "who was there" - that might be Josh Morgan, husband of your friend Sharon Riechert-Morgan, you yourself were not "there", were you? So the value of your report to me is ... not much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And neither were you. So the reason you keep giving is completely invalid.

      Delete
    2. And neither were you. So the reason you keep giving is completely invalid.

      Delete
  13. Brigette - Berry, is it?
    And a "resident" - that's another anonymous.
    And an "Archer".
    And Sharon Reinchert-Morgan - I just posted a blog about her rain of fire on me.

    http://attorneyindependence.blogspot.com/2016/04/on-other-hand-why-keep-people-waiting.html

    http://attorneyindependence.blogspot.com/2016/04/while-no-incident-report-is-coming-as.html


    Why attack separately?

    Why don't we have a big great hangout on video, all together, with real names and faces, and have a discussion of it all?

    Deal?

    Just let me know - tatiana.neroni@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a crock of crap! I may no longer be a member of the Delhi Fire Department, but I will defend them in this situation. The DFD doesn't care what your last name is or who you're related to,they will do the job(s) that they were trained for no matter what.
    As for O'Sullivan and her less than worthy daughter, piss off. Her daughter ran a topless barber shop. And Miss O'Sullivan, I know for a fact, has been charged numerous times with drug possession. Tatiana, as a person who supposedly knows the law, you sure are dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Colleen Church, Delhi Fire Department will sure appreciate your sister feelings, but what you say is still hearsay :)))))

    And the tale about government officials (and volunteer firefighters who are joined at the hip with local police) doing their job in Delaware County without looking at what your last name is ... You can tell those fairy tales to somebody outside of the area. But, I am sure, your fraternal feelings will be appreaciated by DFD.

    I would love to see the incident report though. Because, even though I wouldn't be able to see it if I ask for it through FOIL now, because it is subject to investigation, facts of that investigation are freely shared with wives, mothers and Facebook friends of firefighters - but not with the victim of the house fire. And I wonder - why is that...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Colleen Church, I passed your defamatory comments about Barbara O'Sullivan and her daughter to Barbara O'Sullivan and her daughter. And preserved the comment in case you would want to delete it.

    And, I wonder - if your claims about Barbara and her daughter were true, while they are not - why would Barbara's and her daughter's alleged "unworthy" history be relevant here? Because they are not worthy of protection by the brave Delhi Fire Department where you allegedly belonged?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Allegedly? I was a member from 2007-2012, so stuff your allegedly bull. I have lived in Delhi my whole life and know the "reputations" of miss O'Sullivan and her daughter. I never stated that they were not worthy of protection, so you should really rethink your statement. You don't have to worry about me deleting my comment because I stand behind every word. Their history is relevant because it shows what kind of people they are and how they manipulate and tell stories and then use the last name of Bracci to get what they want or get out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Colleen Church - you know how that sounds, don't you? "I have lived in Delhi my whole life and know somebody's reputation". It's called hearsay. That's number one. Number two is - how is being the member of DFD "from 2007-2012" related to knowing what happened at the site of a fire in 2016? You also "just know"?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I never said I KNEW what happened at the fire, so do not put words in my mouth. I do however, know the firefighters of the DFD. Many of whom I still associate with. I listened to everything that was being said on and off the scene that night. I, like most people, own a scanner. Also, my boyfriend is a firefighter so there is a pager in my house too. As far as hearsay goes, most people that have lived here for ant length of time know the Braccis and how they operate. I also do not give two shits how anything sounds. Anything anyone says against you or your husband or your alleged friends will be met with more lies and false accusations from you. As far as I am concerned, this is all one sided because you nor your alleged friends have done anything wrong. This will be my last post. If you feel the need to continue with this farce I invite you to confront me in public, to my face and not on your blog. I also invite your two alleged friends to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Colleen Church, when you ardently protect your "brothers" and lecture to me how wrong I am with my reporting based on eyewitness accounts - that means that you claim what I am saying is a lie, and you can only claim that if you KNEW firsthand what was happening there. Knowing the people is not knowing what happened, you know it as well as I do. Thank you for the late disclosure that your boyfriend is a firefighter - so you have a personal interest in your smear campaign, now I understand. "The Braccis", as you also must understand, since you've lived in the area for so long, encompass a lot more than Barbara and her daughter, and Barbara's last name is not Bracci. It is interesting that my husband somehow got into my reporting of a house fire that he has nothing to do with. I invited you to confront me in public long time ago. Since I am unable to do it physically since I am hundreds of miles away from you, technology offers a solution - a live-streamed chat to be watched by my readers. I am ready for it. Name your date and time on Hangouts, I will notify my readers about our scheduled "public confrontation" that you requested. Is it public enough for you? Did you, by any chance, record what was on the scanner that night - or are you going to simply lie to protect your boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  23. And, Colleen Church, do me a favor and invite your firefighter boyfriend, with a prior disclosure of his name, to that hangout - I have some questions to him, too. And bring Mrs. Sharon Reichert-Morgan and her firefighter husband Josh Morgan with you, will you, please?

    ReplyDelete
  24. My boyfriend has nothing to do with this. He is not a member of the DFD and hasn't been for some time. He is currently a member of the FD where we live and is not a party to this conversation. I also know that her last name is not Bracci, but it is used whenever it is convenient for her. I am not part of this "Hangouts" of which you speak. If you are hundreds of miles away, that means you have no knowledge of what happened, except what your alleged friend told you. There are two sides to every story and you are only being told one side. Her side. And because she is your alleged friend, that makes her side the true side? I think not. As for Sharon and her husband,they can speak for themselves as far as a "public" meeting. Why don't you speak to them directly?

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. As I said before, I am now done with you and this conversation. If I am confronted face to face I will stand behind everything I have said. As for you, I am sure as a lawyer, you will have to have the last word.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Colleen Church, you certainly take a long time to be "done with" me. No video conference with your firefighter boyfriend's participation, my "brave attacker", right?

    I am eager to hear "the other side" from eyewitnesses, including police officers and firefighters, but, alas, nobody answered my invitation for a video conference.

    Must be the liability insurance policy forbidding them to tell the truth.

    In the absence of reports "from the other side", including official reports from the fire or from the non-existing investigation, I reported, report and will continue to report accounts of first-hand eye-witnesses who agreed to provide their statements to me.

    ReplyDelete