Yesterday night I received yet another call from a witness stating to me that Mr. Carroll continues to stalk and harass people who fired him for misconduct, and continues to solicit false affidavits from him - as well as continues to lie to them.
The witness (one of Mr. Carroll's now former clients, though he refuses to withdraw from the case despite having been fired) told me the following:
1) even though the day before yesterday, Mr. Carroll left their residence with the words that he will come back the next day, he was told not to come because he is not welcome, he is fired, they will not be at home and the door will be locked - so the plaintiffs in the Argro v Osborne case (against Chenango County CPS) did not expect him to actually come back, trespass on their property and harass them again; after all, Mr. Carroll is an attorney with 32 years of experience and must know better than to repeatedly break the law;
2) nevertheless, the door to the residence was locked;
3) nevertheless, yesterday, in the morning and afternoon, there were knocks on their door, which they did not answer;
4) by the evening, the knocks stopped;
5) after waiting for a couple of hours after the last knock, and seeing no cars parked around the house, the besieged plaintiffs opened the door;
6) as soon as the plaintiffs opened the door, Mr. Carroll materialized and helped himself into their residence despite the plaintiffs' protests;
7) Mr. Carroll came with three "brown envelopes" containing, each, a settlement agreement and a draft of an affidavit against me - both documents that the plaintiffs refused to sign the previous day, even for $100,000 offered by Mr. Carroll in exchange of signing those documents with pleas that otherwise he will lose his law license;
8) Mr. Carroll added to that plea yesterday another plea - that if they do not sign, Mr. Carroll's sick sister will get sicker. Plaintiffs reportedly firmly told Mr. Carroll that if his sister is sick, signing false affidavits won't make her better. Of course, an attorney's sister's sickness has nothing to do with the case, nor should the attorney notify his sick sister of what is happening in every litigation he is handling.
9) Also, Mr. Carroll claimed to plaintiffs that if they do not sign what he brought, and if he does not present the signed documents to the court until May 31, 2016, plaintiff's lawsuit against Chenango County CPS litigated since 2012, will be dismissed.
That was a lie.
In fact, the deadline of May 31, 2016 was set by the court for other purposes, of which Mr. Carroll was supposed to tell his clients, but instead decided - as he often does - to lie to them.
Here is why the May 31, 2016 deadline (docket 14) was set by the court:
The order clearly directs Mr. Carroll not to do one thing, that he was requesting (filing a cross-motion) and instead to do two other things:
1) "notify the Court immediately" "if in fact the case is not settled" - that was on May 17, 2016, Mr. Carroll did not notify the court until now, I checked on Pacer; Mr. Carroll told the plaintiffs that he is holding back notification of the court about the settlement hoping that they will change their minds;
2) file a stipulation of settlement by May 31, 2016 - and if that is not done by that date, "the Court will schedule a trial", not dismiss a case.
Of course, it may be that Mr. Carroll does not know how to try a case - or that the defendants, in whose real employ Mr. Carroll appears to be - pay him handsomely to keep the case from reaching the trial, and are now upset that he screwed up, causing him to camp out 80 miles away from his home and office in Syracuse, NY, on two consecutive days so far.
In fact, Mr. Carroll told the plaintiffs that he will come again today to try to coerce them "to change their minds", and will continue to come every day! until they "change their minds" - until May 31, 2016.
Apparently, Mr. Carroll is not afraid of being arrested for:
2) trespass - two times now;
3) tampering with a witness;
4) burglary - two counts now (in New York, burglary is "breaking and entering into the residence at night in order to commit a crime within", Mr. Carroll entered plaintiffs' residence without their consent on two consecutive nights with an obvious intent to commit a crime within of solicitation of perjury, fraud and fraud upon the court).
I got interested as to why Mr. Carroll feel himself to be so immune from prosecution - what kind of connections he has to be so obnoxious and brazen.
Here is what I found.
In 2013 Mr. Carroll ran for office - for a legislative seat in Onondaga County, New York, 17th district.
Mr. Carroll ran on a Republican ticket. Other two prominent republicans in that area are: (1) the famous in his misconduct Judge James Tormey and (2) Judge Tormey's friend and law school classmate, the local District Attorney William Fitzpatrick who only turned in a judge-pedophile when that particular judge refused to buy William Fitzpatrick off, I wrote about that on my blog.
During his election campaign, local newspapers disclosed some interesting information about Mr. Carroll:
- products liability, and
- bankruptcy - not civil rights litigation.
- products liability
I wonder whether Minister Carroll Butler even knows of her brother's pleas on her behalf, but somehow I highly doubt a minister would approve commission of a crime in her name.
- a Baptist Minister;
- a Latham Watkins law partner, employing and serving many powerful people of this country (LW is reportedly the "highest grossing law firm in the world");
- a "traumatized children" therapist, who must necessarily have good connections with CPS for her business to thrive, and of
- a millionaire corporate businessman who can finance election campaigns of many judges and their relatives - or their opponents, if his little brother's little feelings are hurt by those judges or their relatives.