This is California attorney Sergio C. Garcia - and also an illegal alien.
Here is the sum and substance of attorney licensing proceedings in California.
- Sergio C. Garcia applied while illegal alien, no DACA exemption
- California character committee supported, but for status, turned over to the court - check
- Obama administration - U.S. DOJ Loretta Lynch - opposed giving a license because of non-compliance with federal statutory law 8 USC 1601, California did not legislatively opt out
- California legislatively opted out - check if just for attorne
- Obama/DOJ still opposed - there is no point to give a professional license when the federal government did not give a work authorization
- the license was still given, but attorney Garcia cannot work as an illegal alien without work authorization
- Taxpayer money wasted on:
Here is their claimed interest in the case:
So, the LGBT right groups want illegal immigrants who are LGBT to gain professional licenses IN ORDER TO WORK - even if that is prohibited to them as illegal aliens without work authorization by federal law.
And California taxpayers had no other urgent uses for their money - like, for example, mending their dam that nearly broke drowning thousands upon thousands of people - but to have its highest court read and make a decision on this nonsense.
Mr. Garcia was represented in these proceedings by a large 800-attorney law firm out of New York City, Wilson Elser, a "professional liability" and "product liability" law firm - and I am wondering, what was their professional interest in promoting this case?