I wrote about Justice O'Sullivan in this blog in 2023-2025, you can word-search the articles in the search window on the right.
It was mainly how Justice O'Sullivan was engaging in shortcuts of procedure in court cases, including attempt to "conference" motions.
I had to sue Justice O'Sullivan at the point when he demanded from my family members and members of international legal community who wanted to watch a motion hearing with Justice O'Sullivan presided, to explain to Justice O'Sullivan WHY they wanted to watch a supposedly PUBLIC hearing. The demand was sent by Judge O'Sullivan through court clerk's email ex parte to the targeted prospective court watchers and was not filed on NYSCEF.
When I sued him, Judge O'Sullivan instantly granted our motion for a summary judgment, dismissed the case on the merits - and mooted the lawsuit against him.
But, he did not stop discriminating against pro se litigants in property disputes and did not stop using conference - and alterations of court records - in such proceedings, as he did in our case.
I wrote and published a law review article summarizing my experience and the new case from Madison county, you can read the law review article here.
No comments:
Post a Comment