I have started a journalistic investigation project regarding New York State system providing - or not providing - access to court watchers at virtual court hearings held by Microsoft Teams.
While I have my own data for it (including data obtained from a sitting judge in the shape of his sworn affidavit - through a lawsuit), and will start publishing it soon, I encourage members of the public to report to my e-mail address tatiana.neroni@gmail.com any restrictions of public access to virtual court hearings - once again - in New York State Court held by any means, Zoom, Microsoft Teams or any other long-distance means.
I pledge protection of your privacy and not disclosing the reporter as source of my information in this journalistic investigation unless the reporter wants his or her identity to be disclosed.
I will follow up on all reports by attempting to attend remote hearings of the allegedly offending judge, thus creating my own experience and eliminating the need to use the identity of the reporter in publications.
Looking forward to your tips and thank you ahead of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment